Ellen Page and Drew Barrymore for Marie Claire, October 2009
This reminds me of those baby goat videos.
Do you guys realize how strong your glutes have to be to lift your legs in the air like that while being held up around the chest? No wonder his ass is so amazing.
Tribute “How to train your Dragon” - What if Hiccup and Toothless had met earlier ?
Sometimes I think about how many little things we probably do every day that would totally mess up the reasoning of a Sherlock-Holmes-style detective.
Like the other day we went to the cinema and I was wearing a shirt with no pockets so I put the ticket in my…
"The more you can feel that everything’s going to be all right, the more you can truly embrace that belief, the freer you are. Do not be desperate. Do not be needy. Climb the ladder because you fancy it, because it might be quite nice, because you choose to. Desperation is destructive. Trying too hard will ruin you. You must live with ease. Don’t need it, want it."
All hail the reigning queens of 2014
We need this. This is beautiful.
A movie where these three join together to fight the forces of evil.
my hand slipped
Take my fucking money, please!
this is a thing of beauty
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via scribbledwings)|